*Please send me profiles to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  609-945-2911.*

* *

* Dear Partners,*

We Have Client Requirement fro this Position* *

* *

 Please find the job description below and kindly revert back to me with
your *updated word format resume with complete contact information and Rate
confirmation, ASAP* * *

*Tivoli** Workload Scheduler Administrator*

*Duration:6 months*

   - Responsible for maintaining, creating and submitting jobs and tracking
   their dependencies
   - Perform script development in support of Maestro job scheduling.
   - Recommend upgrades to *TWS *environment and perform all recommended
   patching from Vendor.
   - Configure new agent on *TWS* clients, including Windows, LINUX and
   - Work with IBM concerning all operational issues which may affect the
   various Business Units.
   - Create Disaster Recovery procedures for TWS 8.2.1 servers running on
   - Perform knowledge transfer to UNIX Operations/Engineering teams for
   continued maintenance

Thanks & Regards,
Narasimha Rao
Resource Manager