Please reply to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and put cc to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] or feel free to contact me on

Must send updated profile.

Location: Cincinnati OH
Duration: 6+months

1 year Team Lead experience
5 years experience with WebMethods (incl v7.x) and WM Designer Tool
3 years with SOAP, XML Schema, JMS & Web Services standards
5 years SQL, Triggers, Stored Procedures (Oracle or DB2)
5 years Java/J2EE
Willing to do 24x7 Production Support

Thanks & Regards
Neal Smith
Astoline Inc | Direct: 732-734-0711 | Fax: 732-348-9590 |e mail:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]| Website: www.astoline.com|
Disclaimer: Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S.
Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include
contact information and a method to be removed from our mailing list.
To be removed from our mailing list please reply to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
with the word "REMOVE" in your subject line. Include complete address
and/or domain/aliases to be removed.