Dear Partners,
I have the following immediate requirement:
Position:Programmer (3-5 years experience)
Required SKills:  PL/SQL, Data Warehouse.

Opening in RTP, NC for a PL/SQL developer to work on the corporate data warehouse. You will use PL/SQL to assist in development and ETL from Corporate Oracle Data warehouse.

Hourly Rate: $40 per hour

Please send me your top two candidates that speak English clearly and are interested in a 6-12 month contract in the Raliegh area.
ZealTech Inc.
Phone:510.870.5025 * Cell: 510.449.5280 * Fax : 510.372.0571
Email : [EMAIL PROTECTED] * <>
Email is the quickest way to get in touch with me.
All my reks are posted on

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "zilliontechnologies" group.