Dear Partners,
I have the following immediate requirement:
Please find the requirement and send me resume if you are interested with rate and contact numbers,
Number of positions: 6
Location: Pleasanton, CA
Duration: 9 months
Quality Assurance experience 5 years-Must Have
Testing PeopleSoft applications 5 years-Must Have
Mercury Test Director/HP Quality Center experience 2 years-Nice to Have
Knowledge of financial processes and applications 2 years-Nice to Have
ZealTech Inc.
Phone:510.870.5025 * Cell: 510.449.5280 * Fax : 510.372.0571
Email : [EMAIL PROTECTED] * <>
Email is the quickest way to get in touch with me.
All my reks are posted on

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "zilliontechnologies" group.