This is Manoj from Sriveninfosys Inc....We have a hot requirement on  Dot Net
Developer W Validation/Testing Exp send me the updated resume of your
consultant ASAP.

Please reply me at: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Please let me know if you have any consultant's available for below project.

**Local to CA preferred**

Title                :  Dot Net Developer W Validation/Testing Exp

Location        :  Santa Clara, CA

Duration        :  3 to 12 months

Project Description:

The HDMT program needs software engineer for the developing Tester Operating
System (TOS) of a new tester (HDMT-S) to reduce test costs. The software
engineer will be responsible for the design and development of TOS codes and
associated GUI.

Daily Responsibilities:

 The tester operating system (TOS) for HDMT will be developed by Intel.
Multiple positions are available in the S/W team. The candidate will be
responsible for developing the runtime software and interactive tools for HDMT
tester. These include (but are not limited to) API development, GUI interfaces,
instrumentation control, DFT (design for test) features control, TAP (test
access port) communication, and test flow control. The candidate will also be
involved in test generation and conversion tools, validation and release of all
software and tools and supporting users and feature enhancements for the HDMT

Necessary Skills (Must Have):

  a.. Strong object oriented software design and development experience
  b.. C#
  c.. C++
  d.. .net
  e.. perl
  f.. Visual Studio
  g.. Automated Test Equipment software
  h.. middleware/server software development
Additional Skills Desired (Nice to Have):

  a.. Familiarity with XML
  b.. Working experience with Visual Studio team system (VSTS)
  c.. Automated Test Equipment software
  d.. Middleware/server software development

Thanks and Regard's

(  (212) 999-6251 Ext: 208
Alt (  718-715-4195 Ext:208

If wanted to be Removed,Plz reply in  the subject line "Remove".Sorry for the