Please send the candidate resume at [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Skill: Siebel Configurator
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Duration: Long Term
Experience on Design, implementation, testing, deployment, Problem
identification and advanced troubleshooting.
• Should be able to provide high-quality, technical documentation
• Should be able to Work directly with customers to provide
technical expertise with Siebel applications and other technologies.
• Should be able to Provide technical expertise in Siebel and
relevant technologies and continually expand in technical knowledge by
working with customers
• Should be able to Provide rapid response and resolution for
critical technical issues
• Should be able to Set up Developer's access to Siebel Tools,
coordinate check-in and check-out activities of Siebel Projects on
Development Server and support Siebel development activities.
• Experience on Developing eScript and Java Script,
designs/configures integration objects, business services, workflows and
• Should Assist with design and prototyping of Siebel applications
and with testing and bug fixing.
• Should be able to Assist and provide guidance to Systems Admin
during installation and configurations of Siebel Servers.
• Should be able to Troubleshoot and research issues as they come
up during Siebel SDLC.
• Should be able to Assist technical team and work closely Siebel
TAM, Siebel Expert Services, and other internal ITG groups.
(A Pioneer in Information Technology Services)
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at