Hi,

     This is Madhu from Sriven Infosys, looking for Consultants for below
requirement.

Title        : Java developers with Groovy hands on Experience

Location: Wilmington, DE (locals)

Duration: 3months

reply me at:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

·        Minimum 5-7 years of Application Development work experience

·        Solid coding, testing and debugging skills, good design experience

·        Client server / n-tier environment and Object Oriented experience

·        Solid experience in Java/J2EE, JSP, Groovy, XML, WSDL

·        Experience in Websphere, DB2, Struts

·        Working knowledge of RAD

·        Experience in Ruby, IBM Z/OS, iBATIS, MQ messaging using JMS, JACL
toolkit and Ant would be a plus

·        Knowledge of version and revision control practices and procedures

Thanks & Regards

Madhu
Technical Recruiter
Sriven Infosys Inc