Greetings from MetaPro IT Solutions,
Send resumes to only at [EMAIL PROTECTED]
*Sr. SAP Basis Admin. (Production Support) *
*Local to Sacramento or in CA*
*Location: Sacramento, CA.*
*Duration: 6 months +*
*Rate: $50-55 hr.*
*SAP Basis,SAP ERP 4.7, Portal 7.0, and BI 7.0 Basis administration
* -Three or more years of overall **SAP Basis experience involving SAP ERP
- One or more years of **Portal 7.0, and BI 7.0 Basis administration**
-Must demonstrate SAP Basis administration knowledge
- A background in Solution manager
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
The candidate will provide day-to-day monitoring and maintenance for the
District's **SAP ERP 4.7 and SAP Portal 7.0, and BI 7.0 environments**. The
candidate will interface with District Functional, Development, and Help
Desk staff to resolve user SAP issues. They will also review early watch
reports and perform other normal SAP Basis maintenance functions.
Additionally, they will be expected to put together configuration of alert
mechanisms within the SAP environment to improve the District's capacity to
monitor SAP systems. The candidate will be expected to also interface with
other operations staff such as those related to Storage, UNIX (System), and
*Sr. SAP HR Functional Analyst *
Location: Sacramento, CA (*Local to Sacramento or in CA*)
Duration: 6 months +
Rate: $50/hr.-55/hr. c2c (max. & best)
*Scope of Work:*
*The scope of work that will be required from a **S**r.-level SAP Functional
Analyst** **with 5+ years of experience in the area of **Human Resources in
an SAP R/3 system, version 4.7 (as well as ECC6.0)** will include the
*· Testing custom programs, interfaces and configurations for positive
results as well as* n*egative consequences.*
*· Validating test results in reports, screens and payroll results.*
*· Designing, developing and implementing configuration changes in the SAP
HR module* *related to Benefits, Personnel Administration, Organizational
Management, Compensation* *Management, Personnel Development, Training &
Events, with knowledge of HR Security* *roles, Time keeping (CATS), Payroll.
*· Transferring knowledge of configuration, features, dynamic actions, user
exits and reports in* *all areas of the SAP Human Resources module,
especially Benefits, Personnel Administration* *and Organization Management,
to other HR analysts/staff.*
*· Providing support for third-party recruiting system.*
*· Providing support for HAHT ESS solution.*
*· Providing support for custom-developed employee/position management
*The analyst should be a functional expert in SAP HR with extensive
knowledge and configuration* *experience in the Benefits, Personnel
Administration, Organizational Management, Compensation* *Management,
Personnel Development, Training & Events areas, preferably with experience
in R/3* *version 4.7 and ECC 6.0. Knowledge and experience with HR reporting
utilizing SAP adhoc query tools* *and Business Warehouse is required.
General knowledge of: Employee Self Service (through HAHT and* *SAP ESS),
CATS and Payroll areas is desired. *
The analyst should have the following knowledge, skills and experience:
· Expert understanding with 5+ years experience of SAP 4.7 and ECC6.0 HR
modules and configuration.
· Understanding of and/or experience in the Benefits, Personnel
Administration and Organization
Management business processes.
· Experience developing/running test scenarios for custom programs,
features, user exits, dynamic actions, and processes.
· Knowledge of SAP HR PA/PD and Benefits and their relationship to SAP
Payroll and CATS.
· Ability to create, run and interpret results of Payroll simulations.
· Knowledge of HR reporting utilizing SAP BW/BI
· ABAP/Ad-hoc query creation/use.
· Experience preparing technical specifications.
· Effective written and verbal communications skills.
· Experience providing SAP HR training.
· HP (Mercury Interactive) QuickTest testing tool.
· Experience developing, implementing and supporting new HR functionality
· HAHT ESS experience.
· SAP ESS experience
· Knowledge of SAP Portal HR Business Packages
Thanks & Regards,
MetaPro IT Solutions,
Tel: - 913-538-5491
Email: - [EMAIL PROTECTED] / [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Yahoo IM: - DTechRecruiter
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at