Here is a hot requirement for* < LAN WAN Support Engineer (Pay Rate: $40/HR
on C2C (MAX)) >. *Please let us know if you have any suitable consultants
available for the earliest client submission.**
*Position:* LAN WAN Support Engineer
*Location:* NYC, NY
*Duration:* 4 months
*Pay Rate:* $40/HR on C2C
LAN WAN Support Engineer
- Monitor, maintain and document all aspects of VPN connectivity for
remote users (Client based and SSL) and site-to-site VPN connectivity.
- Maintain and monitor private VLANs on all DMZ connected devices.
Maintain and administer NBA (Network behavioral Analysis) products (Mazu
- Support and troubleshoot VOIP phones and servers. Hardware includes:
Cisco IP Phones 7912s, 7940s, 7960s, 7970s. Servers include: Call Manager
and Unity Servers.
- Administer, monitor and maintain the agency's LAN/WAN with CisoWorks.
- Responsibility will include maintenance of CisoWorks software and
database with redundant CisoWorks servers. Also responsible for scheduling
and pushing out configuration updates with CisoWorks Resource Manager
- Configure and troubleshoot wireless networks and wireless users issues
in various locations throughout DOT. The technologies used are Cisco AP1200
series access point, Wireless LAN Solution Engine (WLSE) and the standards
used 802. 11a/g/n.
- Configure and troubleshoot communications and equipment on board DOT's
- Responsible for the complete migration from a mainframe environment to
an IP based system for both SNA printing and display.
- Responsible for deployment, maintenance and support of the backup UPS
power systems for various sites throughout DOT.
- At least 6 years of experience in LAN/WAN and Cisco 6500 series
- Must be a Cisco Certified Network Professional.
- At least a Level 3 Engineer.
- At least 3 years of VoIP experience.
Staffing - Manager
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at