Hi Friends,
Greetings,

Please send me suitable profiles along with the Rate confirmation only to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Position: Kronos Administrator / Developer
Location: Atlanta or Dallas
Duration: 3+ Months
Rate: ALAP

F2F may be required. LOCAL to GA or TX CANDIDATES preferred!!

  a.. As I get updates on this, I will send them out. We have direct and close
relationship with the hiring manger for this position. Just know that it is not
a functional position. Some parts will be...but we are probably looking at a
70% Technical and 30% functional. Solid communication skills are required.
  b.. This position can be in Atlanta or Dallas....
  c.. Client is looking for a Kronos Administrator / Developer with Kronos
Workforce Scheduler and Connect experience. This is a technical role
  d.. Our client is currently on 5.0 and looking to upgrade to the latest
version of Kronos.
  e.. This is not a functional position, must have development background in
Kronos.
  f.. We are looking for a developer who has worked with release v6.0/v6.1 in
the areas of Workforce Scheduling.
  g.. This is something that they are about to implement.
  h.. Kronos is a legacy company application that will be utilized in the
combined companies (merger has happened).  Initial usage will continue to be
used by legacy company hourly employees approximately 45k employees.
  i.. In addition, they are also in the process of implementing Kronos
Workforce Scheduling w/Optimization for their Retail Stores (approx. 2,200).
Little bit about what's going on long term:
  a.. There are four initiatives on the books at this time.
They are:
  1.. Integrate Kronos with SAP HR/Payroll to be completed Dec 2008
  2.. Upgrade Kronos v5.0 to v6.0 coming soon
  3.. Implement Kronos v6.0 Workforce Scheduling w/Optimization Go-Live March
2009, phased deployments until June 2009
  4.. Implement hardware for v6.0 environment Dec 2008/Jan 2009
  5.. Long term direction for Kronos is to replace some of the existing Time
Feeder systems within legacy client.
  6.. Please do not apply if you do not have a strong technical background in
the Kronos scheduling and/or scheduling with optimization modules.
  7.. This is a very technical position, not a functional position.

Brad Young
Data Group Inc
Website: www.datagroupinc.net

Email id: [EMAIL PROTECTED]