Dear Vendor/Partner

This is Krishna with iMCS, we have an urgent requirement for the Following
position appreciate if you could respond with your  Consultant Updated
profile, Availability, and your Expected rate . ASAP

Position: Business Object Administrator(NEED CITIZENS)
Location: OH
Duration: 1Year
Job Description:
(Black Belt) turn- key resource - Must hit the ground running!
Must know BOBJ Data Integrator
3 years with BOBJ EDM administration. Data Services & DI
3 years of Oracle DB. Good PL/SQL knowledge.
Good experience in Profiling, Data Quality , ETL process

iMCS Group Inc,
5005 W. Royal Lane,
Suite 272, Irving, TX – 75063
Voice, Americas: +1 469 648 0160
Fax: +1 972 692 8944

Disclaimer: Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress
this mail  cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact
information and a method to be removed from our mailing list.  To be removed
from our mailing list please reply to  [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the word
"REMOVE" in your subject line. Include complete address and/or
domain/aliases to be removed