*Mindlance Hotlist:** JAVA –PYTHON ;** INFORMATICA ;  JAVA (J2EE) ; Vignette
SSIS SSRS HYPERION J2EE DOTNET  ; Oracle Applications Consultant / Project
Manager**  ; BUSINESS ANALYST ;**Oracle DBA** consultants available for
projects anywhere in USA.

ADD ME to your VENDOR LIST as JOGY  @   MINDLANCE.COM <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Add me as MINDLANCE_JOGY in yahoomessenger for chat.

1) Informatica Consultant: 6 years*

*Ujjwala is Immediately available for projects near P**leasanton(San Ramon,
Liverpool, Freemont,Oakland,Concord)**, CA.*

*

2) Java/J2EE:7 Years
***Mahesh** is available for projects anywhere in USA.

3) Vignette SSIS SSRS Hyperion J2EE Dot Net: 5 Years
*Gulshan is immediately available for projects anywhere in USA.

4) **JAVA PYTHON (DJANGO)**: **6** Years
***Abhishek** is available for projects anywhere in USA.*

*

5) Oracle Applications Consultant / Project Manager: 5 years*

*Gayathri is immediately available for projects in Atlanta, Georgia.*

* *

*6) Business Analyst: 6 years *

*Arun is** a**vailable for projects in USA.*

7) Oracle DBA (RAC): 6 Years

 Immediately available for projects anywhere in USA.

* *

*Please reply to JOGY @ MINDLANCE.COM <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> ; You may also
call 201-**526**- **3692** }

Best Regards,

Jogy C Abraham

MindLance, Inc |www.mindlance.com|

National Staffing Agency Inc 500
Telephone: 201-**526**- **3692** | Fax: (201) 386-0553|

Email: JOGY @ MINDLANCE.COM <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> ; You may also call 201-**
reach me}

Add me as MINDLANCE_JOGY in yahoomessenger to chat with me regarding
the consultants.***

--
Best Regards, Jogy C Abraham MindLance, Inc National Staffing Agency
Inc 500 | Deloitte Fast 50/500 Award Winner Hoboken NJ | Metropark NJ |