*Please reply to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and put cc to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] or feel free to contact me on

Must send updated profile.

*Visual C++ Developer           Omaha, NE                 *

2 openings 6 mo contract

Visual C++ developer.  You will be responsible for coding, testing and
analyzing application software. Supports existing business systems
applications. May partner with business analysts to identify business needs
and appropriate technical solutions. May design and document moderately
complex technical requirements for business applications.

Required Experience:

Experienced C++ developer with experience with Cobol and JCL

Java and MQ knowledge a plus!

Must be able to determine and document moderately complex software or system
functional specifications

Thanks & Regards
*Neal Smith*

*Astoline Inc* | Direct: 732-734-0711 | Fax: 732-348-9590 |e mail: *
[EMAIL PROTECTED]| Website: www.astoline.com| <http://www.astoline.com%7c/>

Disclaimer: Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress
this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact
information and a method to be removed from our mailing list.  To be removed
from our mailing list please reply to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the word
"REMOVE" in your subject line. Include complete address and/or
domain/aliases to be removed.