Hi,

We Ling Technologies, Inc one of the fastest growing IT Consulting Company
in US. We have an urgent requirement with our client/Preferred Vendor. The
job details are given below.

Title        :  Sr . OBIEE  Architect

Location   : Irving, TX
Length     : 6 month contract

Job Description -

OBIEE senior architect Requirements:

- 10+ years of IT experience with more than 6 yrs of business
intelligence/OLAP/CPM/reporting experience.

- Must be proficient with OBIEE (or Siebel analytics), OBIEE+, BI Publisher
and Smartview.

- Experience with Hyperion essbase and Hyperion financial management is a
definite plus.

- The candidate will be required to architect the BI platform, analyze pros
and cons of the various architecture decisions and make/implement the BI
commendation.

Special Instructs - Develop, install, maintain, and modify advanced
scientific and/or engineering application programs, business application
programs, or integrated programs.

Identify and analyze user requirements and recommend appropriate
applications or modifications.

Full Name:
Contact No:
E-mail ID:
Availability:
Visa Status/Citizenship:
Current Location:
Rate:

Regards,

Vicky

Resource Manager

Ling Technologies, Inc. I 2325 Dulles Corner Blvd. Suite 500 Herndon , VA
20171
Work: 703-880-2641 ext:207 I Fax: 703-935-6082 I [EMAIL PROTECTED] I
<http://www.ling-tech.com/> www.ling-tech.com I IM (No Emails on these IDs
Please): [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> I
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please click reply this mail with REMOVE in
subject line.