*Hello Business Partners,*
Keen Infotek, Inc have an urgent requirement as follows:
Please direct your email to the listed recruiter
We appreciate your assistance.
Email: Thomas ***** [EMAIL PROTECTED] *****
**PLEASE SEND ME RESUME WITH FOLLOWING DETAILS IN THE SAME EMAIL TO AVOID
DELAY IN SUBMISSION - THANKS IN ADVANCE*
Total IT :
Total US Experience:
Full Name :
Contact Number :
Rate on C2C/W2/1099 :
Visa Status :
*REQUIREMENT DETAILS :--** *
*Role: SAN Tester*
*Duration: 6 Months*
*Work Location: Portland, OR 97224 - Portland, OR (3334) *
· This position is for a *clustered filesystem software engineer* at
Client's Beaverton, OR location.
· The position requires a highly technical, hands-on, driven, well
organized, and experienced professional with a solid background in
enterprise systems with a full understanding of *clustered systems* attached
to* storage (fibre channel, iSCSI, RAID arrays, network attached storage,
· You will create and execute functional tests for a clustered
filesystem in order to find defects in the code.
· You will be chartered to create test plans that provide methodical
approaches to exercising code developed by engineers.
· You will utilize static and dynamic analysis tools to assess code
coverage, performance and other potential quality issues such as memory
· You will develop test tools and test platforms to support the
execution of actual tests and the analysis of the results. You will be
challenged to develop breakthrough technologies to automate all tests*; we
don't want manual testers.*
· You need to document test cases for future maintenance. You may
develop and execute unit tests, integration tests, and some forms of system
tests (such as load and volume tests).
· You will be working with a team of talented developers to resolve
defects and performance issues.
· Your scope will involve the Linux operating system, enterprise
hardware (storage arrays, SAN and NAS fabrics, servers, etc.), and network
· You will be a code developer and a problem solver.
· Bachelors degree from four year college or university plus 3 years
related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education
· Must have 3 or more years experience developing applications in C
· Must be knowledgeable of the *Linux kernel*
· Demonstrate significant knowledge of SMP programming,
mulit-threaded applications programming, or clustered systems
· Demonstrated knowledge of File systems
· Preferred programming experience utilizing *POSIX system calls and
· Extensive experience with functional testing of application
programs (not hardware testing)
· Awareness of interactions between user-level and kernel-level
· Must be able to find root cause of problems and work with product
development and/or QA/test engineers to resolve them.
· Experience in creating test plans and developing test cases
· Experience in developing test tools and harnesses for a
distributed or multi-threaded environment.
· Protocols knowledge of CIFS or NFS desirable, but not mandatory
*Thanks & Regards*
**Recruiting Specialist "IT Services"*
*710 E || Ogden Ave || Suite #110 || Naperville || IL 60563 ||
Ph: 630-225-7137 || Fax: 630-206-0325
[EMAIL PROTECTED] || www.keeninfotek.com
*[image: Standard Business Partner emblem]*
Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and
a remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our
mailing list reply with "remove" and include your "original email address /
addresses" in the subject heading. Include complete address/addresses and/or
domain to be removed. We will immediately update it accordingly. We
apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at