Hi Friends,
Greetings,

Please send me suitable profiles along with the Rate confirmation only to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Position: ETL Developer

Location: Florida

Duration: 6+ Months

Rate: $45/Hr Best

F2F is required. LOCAL Candidates only!!

Must Have:

  a.. 3 years of development experience with VB.NET
  b.. 3 years of SQL/Database experience, preferably with SQL Server

Candidate will be responsible for the migration of data from our clients
systems into our systems through custom imports/exports utilizing a wide range
of technologies from Web Services to bulk data files.

This includes but is not limited to: analysis of client's data, preparing data
cross-references from their system(s) to ours, creating/coding business logic
to support the transfer and translation of import/export data, performing
quality assurance and integration testing, production implementations, and
working with other development groups.

Experience:

Candidates for this position should have practical experience with the
following:
- 4 years of development experience
- 3 years of development experience with VB.NET
- 3 years of SQL/Database experience, preferably with SQL Server
- Experience working both independently and in a team/collaborative environment
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to adapt to dynamic priorities and business requirements

Other Skills:

- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; interacting with
team-mates and business users

Brad Young
Data Group Inc
Website: www.datagroupinc.net