*Please reply to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and put cc to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] or feel free to contact me on
*Must send updated profile.*
Title: Systems Analyst
Location: *Commack**, NY *(looking for local candidates at NY)
Java and Oracle are the most important skills.
This is a mid level position.
*I. **POSITION SUMMARY: *
Forest Laboratories, Inc. is looking for exceptional students interested in
software development experience in the pharmaceutical industry to join our
information technology organization as co-ops or interns. Internships are
available in the Informatics team. The analyst would be a part of
multi-disciplinary teams involved in various stages of the software
development lifecycle – requirements gathering, design, development, testing
and application support. Candidates must have strong analytical skills and a
solid understanding of software design, coding (ASP, .NET, Java, Unix,
windows etc. ), relational databases, and quality assurance processes.
Technical people with a passion for analyzing, designing and developing web
based applications are encouraged to apply.
*II. PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:*
· Design and development of Microsoft or Java technology-based web
applications under the guidance of Technical Architect or Project Manager.
· Testing and Debugging of software code
· Create Database queries and execution of SQL for Oracle database
or SQL Server.
· Providing technical and functional support to applications in
· Creation of technology deliverables in accordance with Forest's
Informatics SDLC Methodology.
· Assist in the capture of client requirements and translate them in
the technical specifications.
*IV. POSITION QUALIFICATIONS:*
- Experience in designing and developing solutions based on any of the
- Database development skills in Oracle or SQL Server are mandatory.
- Familiarity with software development life cycle methodologies and
standard concepts, best practices, and procedures of web development
- Knowledge of software testing and debugging is preferred.
*Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities*
- Ability to work cross functionally is necessary; must have business
acumen and the desire to work outside of the technology team.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- IIS/Windows 2003, SQL Server or Oracle DBMS 9i/10g.
- Ability to respond well under aggressive time constraints
Thanks & Regards
*Astoline Inc* | Direct: 732-734-0711 | Fax: 732-348-9590 |e mail: *
[EMAIL PROTECTED]| Website: www.astoline.com| <http://www.astoline.com%7c/>
Disclaimer: Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress
this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact
information and a method to be removed from our mailing list. To be removed
from our mailing list please reply to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the word
"REMOVE" in your subject line. Include complete address and/or
domain/aliases to be removed.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at