Hi Friends,
Greetings,

Please send me suitable profiles along with the Rate confirmation only to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Position: System Engineer

Location: Albany, NY

Duration: 12+ Months

Rate: ALAP

F2F is required, NO TELEPHONIC. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY!!

  a.. We are currently seeking a System Engineer for a long-term consulting
assignment in Albany, NY.
Must possess the following skills:

  a.. Four years experience maintaining Exchange Servers in an Active Directory
environment.
  b.. Four years installing and configuring Exchange Servers.
  c.. Experience with Exchange 2008 would be a plus.
  d.. Candidate must be a good communicator and possess good written skills.

Brad Young
Data Group Inc
Website: www.datagroupinc.net

Email id: [EMAIL PROTECTED]