Here is a hot requirement for *< PeopleSoft Developer - New York - 6 Months
>.* Please let us know if you have any suitable consultants available for
the earliest client submission.
*Position:* PeopleSoft Developer
*Location:* New York
*Duration:* 6 Months
- 3+years PeopleSoft 8.x (v. 8.8 is plus) development experience with HR,
Benefits Administration, Manager Self Service and/or Workflow
- Strong UNIX and Shell Scripting.
- Strong knowledge of STAT tool,
- Good Knowledge of PeopleSoft HCM Database model.
- Experience documenting processes for HR, Payroll and/or Benefits
- Experience working on an enterprise wide project a must
- Two full lifecycle PeopleSoft HR and/or Ben Admin implementation
- 3 years experience with PeopleSoft development tools version 8.x
- 3+yrs PeopleSoft development and integration experience with upgrades
- 3+yrs experience developing PeopleSoft interfaces into legacy and 3rd
- 3yrs experience on full PeopleSoft implementations with recent
experience (prior 2yrs) using PeopleSoft HR or Benefits. .
- Excellent understanding of a systems development lifecycle methodology
- Good Communications skills (Oral and written), interpersonal, and
organizational skills are required
- PeopleSoft Certified Developer preferred.
- VISTA Plus report distribution tool
- CA Scheduler Tool
- Knowledge of mainframe environment is a plus.
- Experience working with PeopleSoft Implementations in a government or
civil service environment.
- Experience working within a matrix environment.
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in a technical/business discipline or 2-4
years practical technical/business experience.
Staffing - Manager
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at