Hello Partners,
Greetings from *Aim Computer Consulting*

We have the following requirement; please revert back to us with 100%
matching profiles.
*Send Profiles to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

* ***

*Position: Global Blueprinting SAP HR Functional Config within HR*

*Location: Boston, MA*

*Duration: 6-12+ months*

*Rate: Open *

*Minimum exp 8 + yrs*

* *

*My Direct Client is looking for a Global Blueprinting SAP HR Functional
Config Consultant. Payroll PY, Benefits BN BE, PA, PD, OM, ESS MSS, Time,
Compensation, Recruitment.*

*Global Blueprinting SAP HR Functional Config Consultant with at least one
recent LARGE GLOBAL SAP HR Implementation. *

*Prefer someone with at least a couple of the core modules:*

* *

*Thanks & Regards,*

* *

*Naga Raj*

*Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Aim Computer Consulting*

*Web: www.aim-cc.com*

*Phone : 734-591-3562 EXT: 214*

*Fax: 734-418-2603  *

*Mail Id: [EMAIL PROTECTED] | IM: roy_raju3 | G Talk :
[EMAIL PROTECTED]<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>