Kindly reply at : [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Please let me know if you have any consultant for below project
*TITLE: SENIOR DEVELOPER* (*C++, C# developer)***
Location: *Downtown, NYC*
Duration: *6+ Months*
- *Consultant must have excellent communication skills*.
· This resource will be shared among various projects and he wants a
blend between *C++ and C# (winforms) with UNIX*.
· Someone having experience with *equity derivatives and/or risk
technologies* and worked on *risk applications*.
· They should be a *C++/C# engineer*
Job involves *GUI development* for a brand new integrated risk analytics
platform for *Mortgage Backed Securities* and other *fixed* *income *business
lines for *RBC Capital Market's Risk Management* group.
· *Must possess 5+ years of experience in application software
development*, *at least 3 *of which should be in *development* of *graphical
user interfaces ( GUI )* in the *financial industry*.
· *Familiarity* with *fixed income* *securities and mortgage* backed
securities is highly desirable except in the case of exceptionally strong
· Ability to communicate directly with business users and effectively
translate their requirements into software solutions
· Proven track record in building or working with large-scale,
distributed, multi-tier, multi-threaded applications
*Strong knowledge of : *
· NET framework, front end development using *C#, WinForms, ASP.Net,
WebForms*, *Windows Presentation Foundation ( WPF )*
· 3rd party Grid Controls like *ComponentOne, Infragistics and
· *Excel/VBA*, scripting tools such as *Perl, ksh, and VB Script*
· Relational databases (one of *Sybase/SQLServer/Oracle*,), *SQL,
stored procedures, triggers*, etc.
· *Client/server, middleware technologies,* *XML, XSLT, Web Services*
· *Object oriented design/methodologies*, *design patterns, data
structures and algorithms*
*Prior experience in the following areas is a big plus but not a must* *:*
· Off-the-shelf risk management systems such as *Polypaths, Sophis,
· Experience in *grid processing* (eg. *DataSynapse* ) environments
Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Science, Engineering, Mathematics or
*Other Desirable Skills**:*
· *C++ (including STL), Java, Visual Basic, MS-Access, Crystal
Reports, ADO, ODBC, VSS, CVS*
· Any industry standard middleware - *Tibco RV/EMS, JMS, MQ Series*
· Risk technology group is embarking on building out a cutting edge
risk management and aggregation technology framework. As part of this
endeavor, for MBS and Fixed Income analytics, we will be leveraging
available, off-the-shelf vendor systems such as PolyPaths.
· This position will play a key infrastructural role in developing a
flexible user friendly graphical user interface to cater to the needs of
traders, risk managers and back-office operations staff. Additional user
interfaces to facilitate user administration, job control and status
monitoring, etc. will also need to be built.
- Candidates must have serious commitment, desire to succeed and the
necessary dedication in taking this challenging task from concept to
production on aggressive schedules.
*Core Behaviors** :*
- Self-managed and results-oriented with sense of ownership.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Organizational skills needed to handle multiple, parallel
· Effective in a team setting as well as in individual capacity
· Able to collaborate with different business/user groups and
· Hardworking, dedicated and responsible
· Support, maintain and debug existing risk management applications.
· Testing, deployment and configuration/release management
· Follow proper Software Development Life Cycle approach, generate
good time estimates and work to meet the projected schedules
· Work directly with the end users to gather business requirements
and translate to functional and design specs.
Have an awesome day!
Thanks & Regards,
International Business Software Solutions (IBSS) Inc,
"Moving Business to the Edge of Technology"
2540 US Highway 130,Suite 101,Cranbury NJ 08512 - 3519,
*Phone: 609-395-9007 x 468* || Fax : 732-876-0383 || *
*IBSS Inc: *A Global IT Services company specialized in Enterprise Resource
Planning, Application Development, Maintenance, Data Warehousing and Media
Solutions to Global 2000 organizations*.*
*Note:* We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bill 1618 Title III Passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot
be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a method to
be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving our
e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line. I am sorry
for the inconvenience caused to you.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at