Hi Partner,

We have an urgent requirement for the below position, please go
through the job description and send me some matching resumes along
with contact details ASAP.

Job description:

Role: Sr.Oracle DBA
Location: Atlanta, GA
Duration: Long term
Local consultants are highly preferred

Skills required:
7+ years minimum experience required and strong experience on:
--Solaris Operating Systems
--Oracle 9i, 10g
--Database backup/recovery utilities
--Oracle/DB configuration and tuning
--SQL queries
--Knowledge of Oracle Partitioning, Oracle RAC, 3rd party tools such
as ------Veritas I3 (formerly   Precise In-Depth) is must.
--Excellent communication skills must.

Your quick response will be highly appreciated.

Chandra Shekar
Marketing Incharge
Smart IMS Inc.
103, Morgan Lane,
Suite # 104, Plainsboro
New Jersey- 08536.
Tel:  732 917 4970
Fax: 609 936 9866

visit us @ www.smartims.com
"Certified Minority and Women Owned Business entity"

If  you do not  want  to receive  mails from me, please  send an
email with  remove
in  the   subject line and I will  remove your  email  ID from the
mailing list promptly