Oklahoma City or areas around.
6 plus month project
*****Face to face will be required****
*Please send only people with 5 plus years in US and excellent
The QA Database Tester position requires excellent written and verbal
communications skills, strong testing methodology, solid SQL skills, and
"data literacy" - a solid working knowledge of relational database concepts,
SQL scripting, data analysis skills, etc. Using these skills, *the QA
Database Tester* will analyze detailed data to identify inconsistencies and
assist the development staff in the correction of issues.
· Must have a solid understanding *of ETL processes* and
· Must be proficient with *SQL* and relational database
concepts (Oracle database is preferred).
· Should also have experience with Microsoft *SQL, Oracle,
PL/SQL, and Informatica ETL.*
· Should have experience with *multi-tier data warehouse
strategy and implementation*.
· Will test data input/output to validate *data integrity.*
· Will create test plans and schedules, execute test cases,
and log and track issues.
· Will work closely with the development staff to ensure
timely completion of project milestones.
A computer science related BA or BS degree is preferred. However, an
additional five years direct experience can be substituted for a degree.
Candidate should have experience developing and executing test plans to data
integrity in compliance with business requirements. *Familiarity with test
tools especially* *Mercury TestDirector*. The position requires excellent
interpersonal and client interaction skills, solid Microsoft Office skills,
and experience preparing formal quality assurance documents.
- Build SQL queries reflecting business rules based on functional
specification, including ability to write queries with multiple joins.**
- Create, execute, and manage test plans, test cases, and test scripts to
analyze detailed data to identify inconsistencies, including drilling-down
through various levels of aggregated data to pinpoint incorrect data and
- Introduce and champion QA practices and methodology for assigned
- Interact with and assist technology and business project leaders in
preparing test documents, in accordance with project deadlines.**
- Build relationships with developers to facilitate the establishment of
performance requirements at the earliest possible point in the development
- Interpret and analyze functionality requirements.**
- Develop and maintain test documentation based on requirements,
specifications, and other design documentation.**
- *Log, track, and report issues using Mercury TestDirector tool or
- 2 years minimum *QA testing experience*
- 2 years minimum experience *developing SQL scripts for data validation.
- Solid understanding of *ETL processes* and concepts.
- Computer Science related BA or BS degree is preferred but 5 years
direct experience may be substituted.**
- Hands on experience writing test documents from scratch using
requirements documents, functional specifications, use cases etc.**
- Hands on experience with *test tools and bug tracking tools (i.e.,
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.**
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to organize tasks and
interact with the development team and other test teams.**
- Ability to troubleshoot problems in a diverse and challenging
- Ability to work as a team player and the flexibility to adjust to
- Self-starter with the ability to work without daily supervision.**
- Testing experience in UNIX environment is a plus.**
*Thanks & Regards,*
Fazal Mahmood I Technical Recruiter
(: 201-706-9178 I Alt: 201-484-0340
*: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Yahoo IMJ : fazal_kolansoft
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at