Please reply to:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi partner,

urgent requirement

Title                                        :  Peoplesoft SOA technical lead

 Location                              :  CA

Duration                                :  6 months

Need Professional References of the recent projects of managerial level before
submitting

Skills

Must have multiple projects with SOA within Peoplesoft
Excellent communication skill

Thanks & Regards,

Hari
Ph: (212) 999-6251 Ext: 205