Please reply to:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

  Hi partner,

  Please let me know, If you have any suitable consultants available on the
below urgent requirement

  Title                                        :  Peoplesoft SOA technical lead

   Location                              :  CA

  Duration                                :  6 months

  Need Professional References of the recent projects of managerial level
before submitting

  Must have multiple projects with SOA within Peoplesoft
  Excellent communication skill

  Ph: (212) 999-6251 Ext: 205
  Alt Ph: 646-898-6229
  Fax: (212) 658-9460

  Sriven Infosys Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, age,
military or veteran status, and other characteristics.

the inconvenience caused.