This is Manoj from Sriveninfosys Inc....We have a hot requirement on  Sr
Database Administrator.send me the updated resume of your consultant ASAP.

Please reply me at: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Please let me know if you have any consultant's available for below project.

Requires a Face-to-Face interview, after the initial phone screen

Title                :  Sr Database Administrator

Location        :  Westlake Village, CA

Duration        :  4-6 Months

The Sr. DBA administers and maintains relational databases and assists in the
development and implementation of policies and procedures for ensuring
continuous 24x7 operation, availability, security and integrity of the company
database. Implements data access and table maintenance codes; assists with
database performance tuning, database capacity issues, replication, and other
distributed data issues.

  a.. With limited supervision, perform daily administration of database
systems to prevent outage and plan for optimized system resource utilization.
Daily tasks include resource management, troubleshooting analysis, query
performance tuning, capacity planning, backup and recovery
  b.. Plan and coordinate database changes, installation of upgrades, patches
and new versions, interacting with Design DBA and other infrastructure teams
  c.. Assist in the development, documentation and implementation of standards
for database maintenance and configuration
  d.. Assist with design and implementation of high availability and disaster
recovery database systems
  e.. Automate routine maintenance tasks as appropriate and ensures proper
backups procedures are in place and in use
  f.. Write and maintain OS level scripts (i.e., UNIX shell) for database
  g.. Provide data manipulation and reporting assistance to other departments
as needed
  h.. Provide after-hours on-call support (monthly rotation)

  a.. Minimum of 5 years experience in Relational Database Administration in a
production environment is required with at lease one of the following: MS-SQL
Server, Oracle, Informix
  b.. Database administration experience in an ASP model is preferred, along
with experience on mid to large-scale, distributed web architectures utilizing
ASP and/or CGI technologies
  c.. Experience with "state of the art" application server environments, and
enterprise integration technologies are a requirement
  d.. Oracle RAC experience a plus
  e.. Experience with current Internet Technologies and protocols (TCP/IP, XML,
HTTP, HTTP, DHTML, Application Servers, etc.) is a plus
  f.. Experience with Unix/Linux, RS6000, Sun Microsystems or Intel Servers
  g.. Experience with Perl or other scripting/programming languages is a plus
  h.. Strong performance tuning and troubleshooting skills
  i.. Veritas NetBackup experience is a plus
  j.. Excellent communication skills

 Thanks and Regard's

(  (212) 999-6251 Ext: 208
Alt (  646-898-6229

If wanted to be Removed,Plz reply in  the subject line "Remove".Sorry for the