*Reply to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi,

This is my direct client opening for *XAML / WPF expert - Aliso Viejo, CA*.
This is a *6+ Months contract position*. The Hourly rate is *$50-$55/hr*.
 The client strongly prefers LOCAL candidates but will consider others if
they have VERY GOOD communications skills.

Job Description:

Our client is looking for XAML / WPF Experts to architect system user
interface design.  Expert in XAML, WPF, XML, Webservices, Winforms, SQL
2005/2008, Window Services.

*Please complete the following skills-matrix and send back with your updated
resume.*

*            *

*Full Name:*

*Degree Major:*

*Total IT Experience:*

*Total XAML / WPF exp:*

*Total architect system user interface design exp:*

*Total exp in XAML, WPF, XML:*

*Total exp in  Webservices, Winforms:*

*Total exp in SQL 2005/2008, Window Services:*

*Hourly Rate::*

*Whether is it C2C/1099/W2? If 1099, specify the corporate name:*

*Day Phone #:*

*Evening Phone #:*

*Cell Phone #:*

*Availability:*

*Current City/State:*

*Have you applied recently for this requirement earlier through any one
else? Y/N*

* If you qualify for this position, are available immediately and are
interested, please send your resume, rate and contact information to

*mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] / WPF expert  - Aliso Viejo,CA
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]/%20WPF%20expert%20%20-%20Aliso%20Viejo,CA>
***

* Please ensure you complete and copy/paste the above-completed matrix with
your response

*Thanks and Regards*
*Tom*
*BeyondTekIT*