This is Harry from USATechProf.
This is regarding our direct client opening for the position of J2EE
Application Designer and Developer -Atlanta GA for duration of
This position requires a minimum of 3 years of experience in
designing J2EE applications, and must have performed J2EE development
for 6 years. This is a senior position, and we are looking at around
8 years of total IT experience in Java.
1. Technical analysis of use cases and functional requirements. The
candidate will be required to arrive at the data model, class and
diagrams based on use cases.
2. Technical analysis of system interface specifications. The
will be required to understand the needs of data sharing, and should
be able to
design batch, real time or messaging solutions to address the needs
3. Design functional modules/components/technical services. The
will be required to author and publish a detailed technical design
document for modules.
4. Develop code. The candidate will be required to develop code for
presentation layer, interaction with business services, technical
and other distributed components.
5. Unit testing and integration testing
6. Performing peer code reviews and bug fixing.
Senior J2EE professional, must have worked on technical analysis,
design and development of enterprise applications using MVC
architecture. The application development involves interfaces with
multiple systems. Must have minimum 8 years of experience in Java/
J2EE. Understanding of core J2EE design patterns and code development
standards is essential. The candidate will be responsible for both
design and development of J2EE applications.
• Candidate must have experience in working with multiple aspects of
software development life cycle - Technical analysis, Design,
Unit test, Code reviews, Code Integration, Deployment, Unit Testing
• 3+ years of experience in creating the high level and low level
Ideal candidate would have authored and published design
Must be able to create sequence and class diagrams based on the use
case specifications and system architecture.
Must be able to create data models based on use cases.
• 6+ years of programming experience in multi-tired architecture
including EJB3, Web Services, JSP, and XML
• Candidate must be proficient in using frameworks - Struts 2.0/1.x,
Spring 2.x/1.x and Hibernate 3.x.
• Candidate must have implemented design patterns such as service
locator, business delegate, front controller, session façade and so
• Candidate should have experience in both publishing and consuming
• Experience in design and development of system interfaces with
legacy systems (Mainframe) - Messaging (JMS), real time (Web
and batch feeds \
• Should be willing to learn and work on new areas as needed, must be
a team player
• Candidate must have experience working with Oracle databases and
If the above said requirements sounds interesting and suiting to your
profile please revert back to [EMAIL PROTECTED] along with your
updated resume and the candidate summary filled-in that’s attached
1. Full name:
2. Degree major:
3. Total IT exp:
4. Total US experience:
5. Hourly rate: $
6. Is this in W2 or Corp rate?
7. Day Tel#:
8. Eve Tel#:
9. Cell number:
12. Your current City / State:
13. Work status:
14. Employer Detail (if H1):
15. SSN Number:
Thanks and Regards
Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information
and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you are not
interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a “REMOVE"
in the subject line and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to
you. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at