*Hi Partners,*

*This is VENKY from Openboxsolutions. I have wonderful requirement with me.
Below is the requirement please have a look and let me know if you have any
suitable consultants.*

Please do not send me the resumes without Data Modeling and Data Warehousing
EXP.

Send me the resume to* [EMAIL PROTECTED]<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
*

Requirement Details:
Role : Data Warehouse/Data Architect

Location: Plano, TX

Duration: 3-6 months with possible extensions
 * positions : 4*

*Qualifications:*

This candidate will have strong data management background, with strong
references, performing in a similar capacity in a large (30 TB and above)
data warehousing environment (Teradata preferred.) The candidate would have
performed for at least 5 years of data architect in a lead role and at least
3 years data analysis/profiling in a lead role. These skills need to be
complemented with a mid to strong level of software development
background/experience. Strong embedded Sql in Unix shell scripting is a must
as the environment will dictate this. BTEQ and TD utilities knowledge strong
pluses. Telecommunications industry background a plus. Candidates with ATT
Mobility data warehouse experience will be given preference. The candidate
will be a team player and very result oriented. Strong verbal/written
communication skills a must hav

*Responsibilities:*

The Senior Data Quality Architect is responsible for the delivery of DQ
Program Management Tactical Objectives around the overall improvement of ATT
Mobility's data warehouse data/information quality. The resource will
provide metadata capture expertise for all data objects with strong and
accurate documentation. The candidate will provide audit recommendations at
the program level, monitor existing audits and follow up on audit related
issues. The candidate will provide recommendations for strategic
improvements to the DQ program management strategic team.

*Required Skills*

*Exp (Mos.)*

*Comments*

Data Modeling

60

Data Warehousing

60

Process Modeling

36

Project Manager

24

Structured Query Language

60

Unix

Must have at least 5 years of data architect in a lead role experience.
Teradata is highly preferred. Manager will be interview data architects with
some Teradata experience. Interviews are being set up right away.

*Thanks & Regards*

*VENKY
*

Sr.Technical recruiter

2890 Carpenter Road,

Suite# 2000

Ann Arbor, MI 48108

( 734-418-3260 I 6 734-975-9380

* [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  I  URL
www.openboxsolutions.com