*Please send me profiles to [EMAIL PROTECTED] 609-945-2911.*
We Have Client Requirement fro this Position *
Please find the job description below and kindly revert back to me with *your
updated word format resume with complete contact information and Rate
confirmation, ASAP *
*Senior SharePoint Lead/Architect*
*Location: Rockville, MD*
*Duration: 18 months*
The SharePoint Development Lead will act as a "one man band" in support of
both new development (50%) and operation (25%) and enhancement (25%) of
- Minimum *10 years* of hands-on development experience with at least 5
years of recent .NET experience including 3 years of ASP.Net and SharePoint
experience (preferably *MOSS 2007*).
- Own the *design / architecture* of technical solutions.
- Develop tools and components using *SharePoint (MOSS 2007 Standard
Edition) and .NET technologies* including, but not limited to, custom web
parts, configuring workflows, defining lists, and connecting applications /
- Maintain and troubleshoot (as needed) existing implementation.
- Create build and deployment scripts.
- Technical Skills Required:
- Must have designed / architected at least three projects.
- Experience successfully planning and managing small sized software
development projects from inception through transition
- Thorough knowledge of iterative or Agile development
- Understanding of multi-tier architecture
- Experience with SQL Server, SQL Server Reporting Services, SQL Server
Analysis Services, Report Builder, and SQL database manipulation,
Java-Script, CSS, XML Schema and XSLT.
- Ability to follow an established pattern when enhancing functionality
- Functional Skills Required:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Ability to work without a lot of supervision.
- Ability to vision, implement, sustain, refine and expand a solution
- Excellent problem identification, analysis and solving skills.
- Must be able to understand business problems and identify alternativesfor
- Experience building internal tools / products
- Experience with integration with COTS products
Thanks & Regards,
EZEN Computer Services, Inc.
Ph: (609)-945-2911, Fax 609-452-5613
[EMAIL PROTECTED] || www.e-zencomp.com
Yahoo ID: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at