Dear Partners,
I have the following immediate requirement:

Location: Sunnyvale,CA
Duration: 6 months
Java Lead

10+ years J2EE application development
Apache, WebLogic, Oracle
_javascript_, Spring, Struts, Ajax Frameworks XML, XML Schema, and XSL Database views, PL/SQL, stored procedures Eclipse, Maven, Tomcat Environments Enterprise architecture principles (scalability, flexibility, reliability, etc) Database integration technologies Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
Excellent communication skills is a must.
Please send relevant resumes with contact number & rate confirmation.
ZealTech Inc.
Phone:510.870.5025 * Cell: 510.449.5280 * Fax : 510.372.0571
Email is the quickest way to get in touch with me.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "zilliontechnologies" group.