Please let me know if you have matching Profiles.

F2F Needed on your own expenses  if shortlisted after telephonic interview.

*Duration**: **One year**
**Location: **Redmond, WA**
**Bill Rate:** $40/hr*

*Job Title: **Software Design Engineer 3.7*

*Job Description:*

MS-Premium Mobile Experience, product development management group.
Our team is writing both native and managed code on the Windows Mobile
operating system. While much of our focus is on application level software
we are looking for individuals who are comfortable working with lower levels
of the software as well. Work will include new development, integrations,
and bug fixing on a large project.

   4+ years of professional software development.

   Retail mobile product development (cell/smart phones/PDA/ Pocket PC's)

   4+ years of C++ development required (UI level- not embedded), C#
   experience a plus

   Experience with Mobile clients or Windows Mobile/Windows CE Required

   Proven design and implementation skills required

   Proven debugging skills

   Experience working with multithreading required.

   Excellent oral and written communication skills along with strong team
   skills are required

   Experience shipping retail products preferred.

   Work on performance analysis and scalability a plus.

   A BA/BS in Computer Science, Math, EE or equivalent industry experience
   is required

Mamatha Paladugu
Dynamic Software Consultants, Inc.
1303 W Walnut St. #140