We are in need of an Oracle UCM Developer.  Location is New York, New York.

Duration is up to 5 months plus.  Job description is below.  Please send
resumes to my attention with rates upfront.

Oracle UCM Developer

Location: NYC, New York

Minimum Requirements:

Experience in Deploying a Dynamic web site

      Publishing static sites using Site Studio Publishing Utility

      Site Studio Administration

      Implement various options available for administering a Site Studio
Web site

      I-doc Script in web development

      Using Cascading Style Sheet (CSS) with Dynamic Converter templates

      extending web pages with custom section properties HTML, XML, JSP,
Java

Creating Custom:

      Object Properties Forms

      Validation Scripts

      Elements

      Fragments with Assets and Parameters

      static lists

      dynamic lists

      components to override error messages supplied by the content server

      content server interface

Regards,

Pavan Bandaru
SV Tech Systems