Hi,

Our direct client has the following requiremment. *PMP certifaction is must.
F2F is must.*
**
*Please send 100% matched resumes only.*

Location: DC
Duration: 6+ months
Rate: opem

* *

*The candidate is needed to manage the Summit Straight Through Process
module implementation project.*

*Minimum 10 years experience in the IT  development environment with at
least 4years in project management role.*

*Project management professional certification (PMP) is desirable*

*Working experience in financial industry or applications is mandatory*

*Excellent relationship management, communication (written and verbal) and
leadership skills. Ability to develop and sustain close working relationship
with peers, business clients and external vendors.*

*Prior working experience as Business analyst is desirable*

*Any prior experience working with Summti application or Debt/derivative
applications is a strong advantage*

The project manager will report to application delivery program officer and
client relationship officer and will have overall responsibility for the
oversight and management of the SUMMIT straight through process module
implementation project.

The candidate will be responsible for but not limited to :

Co-ordinate with the user group and the application vendor during the
assessment phase.

Work closely with the users on their availability and coordinate with the
application vendor consultants.

Work closely with the development vendor project manager/task leader and put
together all the details required to come up with the estimates for the
development.

Get the sign-off from the user group on the requirements identified during
the assessment.

Produce the assessment document with the statement of work and
implementation plan

Document the project plan with clear responsibilities between application
vendor and the development vendor.

Co-ordinate with the development vendor team for the development work
identified during the assessment and escalate any potential issues.

Review the functional specification provided by the vendors with the users
and work closely with the vendors for any modifications.

Review the specification and estimates provided by the development vendor
with the users and agree on the priorities and/or timeframes.

Co-ordinate with the users on all activities required to implement the new
module.

Work closely with both the vendors and track progress of the tasks and
promptly escalate the issues to client relationship officer and apps deliver
program officer.

Venka

Mavin Systems, Inc
Ph: 484 636 6268
http://www.mavinsystems.com

Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be
e-mails then please reply with a remove in the subject line and mention all
the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses which might be
diverting the e-mails to you. We regret any inconvenience caused to you and
sincerely appreciate your continued patience and co-operation.