*Hi,*

*Reply on [EMAIL PROTECTED]

*My name is Sona and I'm an IT recruiter at Abacus Consultancy Services. *

*Send me the profiles of your consultants matching the following req. with
their contact details.*

*MAKE SURE ALL THE SKILLS MATCH THE REQUIREMENT.*

*Req. ID:*

*SAP* *SD** Functional*

*Primary Skills  Keyword *

*SAP** **SD**, heavy customer interaction, heavy integration*

* Messaging, XML, and integration

***

*Secondary Skills  Keyword *

- 5+ years of functional experience with full life cycle *SAP*
*SD*implementations
- Participate in customer integrations and multiple custom implementations
- Interact heavily with business users
- Work with complex, highly customized business processes
- Map business processes to backend solutions
- Messaging, XML, and integration experience is important
- Middleware experience is helpful
- Prior experience integrating services into Portals is desired
- Adobe Interactive experience is a plus
- Experience with specialty packaging, GTS (Group Transportation Services),
foreign trade, or self billing is a plus
- A cultural fit and good soft skills is important due to frequent customer
interaction

*Job Type:* Contract,   *Total Exp: *5+ Yrs,   *Start Date:
*Immediate,   *Duration:
*10 Months , *Rate: *open  *Location: *Chicago, IL

*Abacus Management & Consultancy Services* is a leading software development
& consulting company providing hi-tech information technology solutions and
manpower staffing. Our clients range from Fortune 500 companies. (*
http://www.abacuscs.com/clientsclientslist.html*) to small and medium sized
businesses. You may visit our website at *www.abacuscs.com* to learn more
about us.

Thanks & Regards,

*Sona*

**Recruiter
Abacus Consultancy Services
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.abacuscs.com
"Quality is never an accident...it is always the result of intelligent
effort."  ...John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)
Confidential Information:  The information contained in this email message
is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the designated
recipient named above, and, as such, is privileged and confidential.  If the
reader of this message is not the intended recipient or an agent responsible
for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are herby notified that you
have received this document in error, and that the review, dissemination,
distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail
([EMAIL PROTECTED]) and delete this message from your computer.  Thank you.