Hi Friends,
Greetings,

Please send me suitable profiles along with the Rate confirmation only to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Position: User Interface Developer
Duration: 2 Years
Location: Omaha NE
Rate: $45/hr (Not Negotiable)
  a.. 2-3 years of experience in usable, on-line interactive design Experience
with User Interface Design programs such as Photoshop; Illustrator; Flash; and
Dream weaver, HTML, CSS, Java script.
  b.. 2 - 3 years of industry experience working on complex Web and application
designs
  c.. 2 - 3 years of experience in information architecture.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Position: Business Objects Developer
Location: San Jose, CA
Duration: 6+ Months
Rate: $40/hr (Not Negotiable)

 ****Face to Face may be required...- Need Local Bay Area candidates only****
  a..  We require a well balanced, seasoned Business Objects and Oracle SQL
Developer with the following skills:
  b.. 7+ years of total IT experience
  c.. 3-5+ years of solid Business Objects development
  d.. 3-5+ years of Oracle PL/SQL development experience
  e.. 3-5+ years of SQL Tuning experience
  f.. Experience in consolidation and merging multiple universe functionality
and data into one
  g.. Extensive experience in UNIX shell scripting
  h.. Analyst experience including Gap analysis
  i.. Very good communication skills with great work attitude

Brad Young
Data Group Inc
Website: www.datagroupinc.net

Email id: [EMAIL PROTECTED]