Greeting from GCP-Inc ,
We do have the following requirement,
Please do let me know if you have got any suitable profile for this
Kindly Revert back your updated profile to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
*Title: Project Manager (Technical)*
*Location: NYC, NY.*
*Duration: 14+ Months (2,242 hours)*
*Expected Start date: Jan 2, 2009*
*Exp Level: 10+ yrs*
*MANDATORY SKILLS/EXPERIENCE *
(Note: candidates who do not have the mandatory skills will not be
The selected candidate should possess at least 8 years of relevant technical
project management experience in planning, implementation, and oversight of
large-scale enterprise application projects.
The consultant must have hands-on experience with all of the tasks and
deliverables listed in the "Scope of Services" section, and must be able to
work independently and with both functional and technical resources.
*SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS *
References should be provided from at least two former or current clients
where the contractor has performed the same or similar work. Provide the
name, address, phone number and e-mail address of the reference as well as a
brief description of the work performed.
The primary role of the contractor will be to provide project management
tasks to the City in managing the creation of the Doing Business solution.
The vendor will serve as the lead, day-to-day project manager on this
project who will work closely with a project manager. It is intended that
the contractor will participate in all phases of the project.
*Some of the specific tasks are as follows:*
· Management of the project work plan (for all phases)
· Project communications including status, risks, issues, escalation,
· Participation in any possible development of a Request for Systems
Integrator Services for future implementation phases (if needed)
· Overall project coordination including management of resources and
· Work with the project sponsor to effectively manage project scope
· Work closely with all technical project leads to drive the project
toward the most effective approach and solution.
The deliverables this project manager will be responsible for include but
are not limited to:
· Creation and management of the project work plan
· Weekly Status reports
· Risk Management plan
· Project Organization Chart/ team member list
· Issues log
· Communication Plan/ Issue escalation procedures
· Change Control Procedures
· Experience working on government technology projects with the City of
New York is preferable.
· Experience with search technologies and search implementation is
beneficial as well.
Thanks & Regards,
Sr Technical Recruiter
Global Computer Products Inc. (GCP-Inc)
Office: 703-349-2318 | Fax: 703-349-5760 |
Email address :[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Chat ID : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at