Hello Friends am looking- *Lead QA Analyst Columbus, OH. Only locals*
****Candidates must be able to pass drug and background screens.
*Lead QA Analyst *for a client in* Columbus, OH. *The client is looking for
a person with *EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION* to serve as the QA Lead for a
3month + contract with the expatiation of going longer. Below is the job
can pay up to *$38-40* an hour, but there is some flexibility.
*Qualified candidates MUST have experience with the following:*
· 8+ years experience in IT
· 5+ years experience in systems analyst, testing and application program
· Experience with complete SDLC, including planning and estimating,
requirements gathering, analysis and design, construction, testing,
implementation, and deployment.
· 5+ years experience with the following:
· Testing tools: QTP, Winrunner, Quality Center
· Databases-Oracle 9i.x and/or other Relational Database
· Proficient in SQL, PL/SQL
· Proficient with NT, UNIX, and/or Solaris environments
· 4+ years experience with testing methodologies, test plans and test case
creation, along with the defect reporting process.
· 1+ year experience in providing leadership to testing team
· Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
· Strong initiative, drive, and self motivation
· Experience with Visual Basic 6.0, Perl Scripting, XML, HTML, Java Script
· Analyze test requirements, develop test materials, execute tests, logging
incidents and analyze results.
· Provides oversight to various project areas.
· Lead and direct the work of others.
· Creates test materials including developing, publishing, and implementing
test plans, test cases and all required test data.
· Uses Functional and Technical Design documentation to identify testing
· Understands and defines all scenarios and test cases to satisfy each
functional requirement for the application being tested.
· Documents, updates and organizes all testing materials according to
· Conducts execution for application and joint testing, including all
scripts for the various applications, documenting all defects and
· Project oversight during the testing phase. Includes coordinating and
scheduling day to day activities of other assigned Quality Assurance staff.
* PLEASE SEND ME THE RESUMES TO MY OFFICIAL ID BELOW*
Tel: 732 823 6471*103*
Fax: 732 438 6973
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
*URL: **www.nihaki.com* <http://www.nihaki.com/>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at