Send your all resumes to - [EMAIL PROTECTED]

This is for our direct client. Please go through the job requirement and
send me your updated resume with below details.

Position: ETL Developer with Datastage on an AIX and Unix Platform
Location: Cranston, RI
Duration: 4+ months
Pay Rate: Open (need competitive)

*Must have Datastage experience on a Unix and AIX platform: any Perl
scripting would be great!*

*Need an ETL Developer with the following Skills*
Datastage Enterprise Edition on AIX
UDB / DB2 on AIX
Perl scripting
Software Development Life Cycle
Unit / Sit Test Case development
Strong Communication Skills
Ability to work in a team environment

Kindly send matching resumes along with the following

*Resume word format: *

*Full Name: *

*Best contact number: *

*Current Location: *

*Visa Status: *

*Availability (specify the notice period, if so required): *

*Hourly rate on W2 OR C2C: *

*Employer Details: *

I will contact you, if I need more information

*Thanks & Regards,

Partners for the Well Spring Group Inc.,*