*Senior Network Architect:** *
The State of Delaware Department of Transportation Office of Information
Technology has an immediate opening for a Senior Network Architect. This
position will be funded through 6/30/09 with the possibility of renewal for
next fiscal year. The work will primarily be performed in the DelDOT
administration office in Dover, Delaware. Some Travel may be required to
other DelDOT locations in Delaware. Normal work hours are 8:00 am to 4:30
pm Monday thru Friday. Position is restricted to a maximum 37.5 hour work
*Senior Network Architect: *
- Provide overall guidance in the design of Department voice and data
- *PerformQOS and VOIP traffic shaping* and control
- Provide installation of and configure a network using the *Spanning
Tree Protocol. *
- Perform configure and deploy a dynamically routed network using *RIP
and OSPF. *
- Provide expertise *in VRF/DMZ/VLAN design, configuration, installation,
monitoring*, including routing and multiple-routing schemas
- Must understand critical platform/service priorities in different *VLAN
- Perform and configure port-based, protocol-based, and MAC-based VLANs.
- Provide Juniper*, Extreme Networks, and Cisco switch architecture,
configuration, installation, backup/recovery*, and monitoring.
- Perform diagnostics on the *Cisco, 3Com, and Extreme switches, Command
Line Interface structure*
- In depth knowledge of other switching hardware and software products.
- Develops configures for the switch for management access, navigate the
command interface, and save the switch configuration.
- Responsible for configuring port parameters, layer-2 forwarding, and
port load sharing.
- Should be able to configure static *IP forwarding and IP routing
- Provide and perform basic troubleshooting steps for layer-2 and layer-3
- Updates relevant documentation supporting and briefly *describe Cisco,
Juniper & Extreme advanced features. *
*Thanks & Regards,*
Fazal Mahmood I Technical Recruiter
(: 201-706-9178 I Alt: 201-484-0340
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Yahoo IMJ: fazal_kolansoft
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at