Please reply to:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi partner,

urgent requirement

Title                                        :  MS Access developer with SQL
experience

 Location                               :  Memphis, TN

Duration                                :  2+ months

Candidates must be Local!

Interview: PS, F2F

Required Skills: Excellent Comm. skills

·        Experience with Access development

·        SQL development/programming

Job Duties :  Assembles, analyzes, and represents customer business
requirements, Possesses technical background in required applications and tools
,Produces data and process models

Thanks & Regards,

Hari
Ph: (212) 999-6251 Ext: 205