Please send suitable resumes along with rate and contact info.
Position Title : *SAN Storage Manager*
Location : Washington DC
Rate : Open
*Phone Interviews to be held this week. Candidate must be able to start by
*Candidate must have worked with EMC storage in a AIX/Sun environment
SAN Storage Administration – minimum 5 year experience requirements:
• EMC enterprise class storage (DMX/Symmetrix) storage
• Setup and use of EMC SRDF, Timefinder, LUN masking, Symmetrix CLI
(including Symconfigure), and use of ECC.
• SAN zoning experience (Brocade).
• Set up and diagnosis experience with UNIX connectivity including
multi-pathing to storage in AIX and SUN environments with server clusters
and redundant fabrics.
• Good debugging, data collection and problem analysis skills on
Symmetrix/SAN/Clariion/and servers (AIX/SUN).
• Clariion experience helpful & Centera familiarity a plus, not a
• The operational environment consists of Symmetrix (DMX1000, DMX3,
DMX4), Clariion, Centera and Brocade switches, so candidates must have
experience with this hardware
and related storage management software.
Additional baseline requirements:
• Ability to thrive in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
• Participate in "On Call" weekly shift supporting off hours and
weekend activity, particularly on Friday evenings. This is a rotating
assignment shared with other members of the
team. Must be available for weekend work as needed to support
mission critical systems with short maintenance windows.
• Strong capability in monitoring priorities and efficiently
meeting aggressive deadlines with great attention to detail.
• Very good communications skills, both verbal and writing.
• Brocade and/or EMC's certifications.
*Thanks & Regards,*
1001 Durham Ave, Suite 200,
South Plainfield, NJ 07080
Voice: 732-767-0700 *3003
Fax No - 732-767-9669
Disclaimer: This is not meant to be an unsolicited email, So If you want to
be removed, please send mail with REMOVE in the Subject & I will promptly
remove upon receipt.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at