Hi Everybody,

This is* **SAM** from **KSOURCE***

I have an Urgent requirement mentioned below, please let me know if u have
any suitable candidates available with you and send me your candidates
profile to [EMAIL PROTECTED];*

I have a* Data Warehouse Designer *opening in Alpharetta GA This person
needs to have a strong Teradata background - see if you can find someone for

* *

The candidate needs to be a solid and seasoned *IT Datawarehouse
designer*with deep understanding of large scale reporting, including
business and
technical approaches * Strong business background with exceptional
communication skills * *Data Warehouse design experience; the resource needs
to be proficient in assessing, designing and performance tune a reporting
solution in a Teradata environment*. * Teradata experience, or experience
working with over 50 terabytes of data * Strong experience with
Informatica-based ETL processes * Strong experience with SQL and BTEQ
*Ability to design Business Objects Universes

*Thanks & Regards, ** *

Phone: 248-458-1322 x 204 | Fax: 248 498 6173
Locations: TROY, MI
* *

*www.ksourceinc.com* <http://www.ksourceinc.com/>**<http://www.ksourceinc.com/>

*Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
address/addresses and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update it
accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.***