*Reply to :[EMAIL PROTECTED](LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY)*
This is my direct client opening for a * Peoplesoft Financial Application
Programmer Berkeley, CA*.( LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY) This is 6 to 8 months
contract position. The rate is DOE.
*LOCAL** BAY** AREA** CANDIDATES ONLY!!!
* Senior-level experience with PeopleTools 8.48 or higher, including
PeopleCode, Application Designer, Application Engine, Integration Tools, and
* Extensive experience with enhancing, maintaining, and supporting
PeopleSoft financial applications using PeopleTools 8.4x
* Outstanding oral and written communication skills. Highly Desirable:
* Extensive technical experience with the PeopleSoft General Ledger and
* Extensive technical experience with the PeopleSoft Expenses application.
* Technical experience with using PeopleTools to build bolt-on
Desirable: * Technical experience with the PeopleSoft Payables, Purchasing,
eProcurement, Grants Management, Billing, and Receivables applications.
*Please complete the following skills-matrix and send back with your updated
Total IT Experience:
Total Experience as Peoplesoft Programmer:
Total PeopleTools 8.48 or higher experience:
Total PeopleCode exp:
Total Application Designer and Application Engine exp:
Total Integration Tools, and SQR exp:
Total PeopleSoft General Ledger and Projects applications exp:
Total PeopleSoft Expenses application exp:
Total PeopleSoft Payables, Purchasing, eProcurement, Grants Management,
Billing, and Receivables exp:
Is this on W2/C2C Rate (corporation Name)?
Day Phone #:
Evening Phone #:
Cell Phone #:
*Tel: 714-857-2002 - Ext -815*
[EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at