Hi Partners,

This is RAKHI from OPENBOXSOLUTIONS,INC. I have wonderful requirement with
me. Below is the requirement please have a look and let me know if you have
any consultants.

Please send the Resumes to :
[EMAIL PROTECTED]<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
*

*Please send only matching resumes along with rate and details.*
*
Requirement Details :

ROLE : Systems Architect**
*
*Location : **CA**

Duration : 6 +months

Requirement Details:
*
*
"Systems Architect" with "Load Balancer" "Python"

Required Skills

* Strong experience in Load Balancer
* Experience in Optimizing performance as far as load balancing in
production
* Experience in Defining standards, road mapping, builds specs for the
production team
* Experience in F5, SunOne, Solaris, MQ messageBroker, Python, iRules,
iControls,
* Experience in Juggling multiple projects at once
* Great communication and documentation skills*

With Regards:

*RAKHI*
2890 Carpenter Road,
Suite# 2000