Greeting from GCP-Inc ,
We do have the following requirement,
Please do let me know if you have got any suitable profile for this
Kindly Revert back your updated profile to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
***PMP certified (preferred)** ***
Date resource is required: 01/05/2009
Anticipated end date: 12/31/2009
Location: Minneapolis, MN
*Job Classification: Project Manager *
* Ability to acclimate quickly to a new organization and be able to seek
out and contact parties necessary to get the job done, with minimal
* Ability to quickly assimilate information; be able to understand the
business drivers for the CTS business and make decisions accordingly.
* Extensive structured project management experience, to include leading
teams through projects and enforcing a formalized methodology on technology
* Proven success at delivering on time and within budget, using a formal
change management process.
* High level technical knowledge, sufficient to understand the implications
of issues and problems within Client Server and web based development
projects. Experience with these specific technologies is a plus: Java, JSP,
J2EE, Weblogic, Powerbuilder, C/Perl, Oracle, Sql Server.
* Proven ability to coordinate resources, make work assignments, and
address project issues and risks effectively.
* Ability to maintain total accountability for the success of assigned
* Ability to work directly with Business executive sponsors, technology
managers, and staff, appropriately modifying communication style based on
* Experience supporting/enforcing software development methodology within
* Ability to assist the business with planning, conducting, and directing
the analysis of business problems to be solved with information systems.
* Coordinate the activities of multiple project teams in the support and
development of business applications.
* Ensure that project risk areas are mitigated and communicated to business
* Follow all status reporting expectations, conduct status meetings with
project teams, business subject matter experts, project sponsors and
executive sponsors. Provide accurate and up to date project status.
* Comply with all document repository, project methodology, funding,
forecasting, and cost reporting procedures within the designated Wells Fargo
templates and systems.
* Contribute as a highly motivated individual that works efficiently within
the development team, other areas of the Technology Information Group, and
with the business.
* Support and direct a delivery structure that operates within corporate
guidelines for technology, security, and change management.
* Manage/maintain detailed project budgets and timelines, tracking
accountability for delivery to individual team members.
* Excellent problem solving skills.
* Strong background in Project Management and Systems Development
* Excellent communication and people skills.
* Experience managing staff or projects using OOAD, J2EE, JAVA, JSP, EJB,
JMS, ASP, SQL (preferred)
* Server, Unix and Oracle in high availability application development
* Extensive experience with MS Project, project budgeting, and resource
Thanks & Regards,
Sr Technical Recruiter
Global Computer Products Inc. (GCP-Inc)
Office: 703-349-2318 | Fax: 703-349-5760 |
Email address :[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Chat ID : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at