Hi,

We have this position open with one of our Direct Client, pl send me the
suitable profiles with Contact & Rate info ASAP .

Detail of the requirement is:-
Location: - Bay Area, CA
Duration: - 6 Months +
Job Type: - Contract / Fulltime.

Detailed skill set:-

Expertise in general ABAP programming for RICEF (Reports / Interfaces /
Conversions / Extensions / Forms)

Good process knowledge of SAP CRM system in the area of campaign and
marketing management and pricing.

Good process knowledge of SAP SD module

Expertise in development using ABAP Objects with the MVC approach

Exposure to working with various BAPIs and BADIs in CRM

Exposure to CRM BSO / PCUI framework

Understanding of remote connectivity to SAP CRM and Basic Java Programming
skills would be a plus

Regards,
Pavan Bandaru
SV Tech Systems