Please let me know if you have any one for the below requirement.

Cisco Certified Network Engineer  with JUNIPER experience

Location: St.Louis, MO

Duration: 6 Months+

REQUIRED SKILLS
- Candidate must have a minimum of 5 years networking experience with an active
CCNA Certification or the equivalent Juniper JNCIA.
- Knowledge of telecommunication fundamentals and skills in testing data
circuits (DS0, DS1, DS3, and SONET)
- Solid understanding of network protocols, routers, switches, TCP/IP
- Strong WAN services along with excellent experience along knowledge of Cisco
Routers, IPSEC VPNs, Frame Relay and ISDN is required
- Candidates must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends and
offshift hours.

SKILLS: Cisco Routers, Cisco Switches, DS0, DS1, DS3, SONET, Circuits, TCP/IP,
Frame Relay, ATM, ISDN, VPN

Thanks & Regards,

Vincent Paul
Direct: 732-734-0082