Hi,

This is Manoj from Sriveninfosys Inc....We have a hot requirement on
Documentation developer send me the updated resume of your consultant ASAP.

Please reply me at: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi,

Please let me know if you have any consultant's available for below project.

Need an In-person interview, after the initial phone screen.

Title                :  Documentation developer

Location        :  Albany, Newyork

Duration        :  1+year

This individual will be responsible for implementing software that is released
internally for the Document Processing System (DPS).  This individual will
interface with employees in the Development and Operations groups.  This
individual will also need to interface with others cross-functionally through
the company as needed.  Responsibilities include architecting, designing, and
developing software, ensuring similar practices within the team, documenting
software implementations, and solving problems.

Responsibilities

1)     Design, implement, debug and unit test software for new and existing
applications

2)     Document design choices and implementation methods before moving on to
next task

3)     Participate in code reviews and promote sound programming practices

4)     Respond to critical performance problems immediately

5)     Collaborate with development team members to solve problems, and lead
when necessary

6)     Maintain a thorough understanding of the current system

7)     Mentor junior engineers

8)     Work with the team to identify areas for process improvement

9)     Understand system operation requirements

10)Perform other related duties as assigned

Qualifications

1)            6+ years of experience as a software developer

2)           Minimum BA/BS Degree in IT, CS, or a related field

3)           In depth knowledge of software development methodologies and sound
coding practices

4)           Fluency in SQL, PL/SQL

5)           Experience with Linux O/S

6)           Experience with Perl a plus

7)            Thorough understanding of Object Oriented Programming

8)           Excellent design, analytical, and problem solving skills

9)           Must have strong verbal and written communication skills, which
include active listening and the ability to present complex ideas  in concise
written and verbal descriptions so that they are easily understood by both
technical and non-technical audiences

10)       The ability to work cross-functionally and interface with other
departments to accomplish a task

11)        Ability to work with deadlines in a fast paced environment

12)       Excellent interpersonal and social skills

13)       Knowledge of an agent-based software architecture, preferred

Thanks and Regard's
Manoj
Technical Recruiter,
Sriven Infosys Inc,