Hope you are doing great….!!!!

Please go through the below job description and let me know if you have any
consultants interested in this position. If yes, please send their updated
resume ASAP.

Location: Tampa, FL

Duration: 12 month contract

Hours: 8:30 - 5:30

The persons in these positions will be coding on a daily basis. Candidates
should have a strong understanding of HTML, PHP and a firm background on how
general internet services work and interact. One of the 3 candidates needs
to have JAVA experience. The candidates should have be 3 to 5 years of
experience developing web services. Understanding web based security
concerns is also desired.

Required Skills: web, php, and apache
Preferred Skills: plus perl, java, Linux, c, c++, ruby and knowledge of

No degree is required if the candidate has the correct skill set.

We offer genuine opportunities and try our best to provide legitimate
feedback in a timely manner. But the Clients take their own time reviewing
resumes and scheduling interviews. Hiring's have slowed down in the recent
past and therefore please be tolerant while we go through the hoops.

Please send only those candidates who have all the must have experiences and
can provide verifiable references from last 1-2 years of projects done in

Please respond with only your pre-existing W2/H1 employees. We reserve the
right to work directly with all others.

Best Regards

Sure IT Solutions Inc.

1801 W Queen Creed RD, Suite # 3, Chandler, AZ 85248

Tel: (602)-490-0106 Fax: (866) 322-0121